Thursday, October 26, 2006

Al Green... That's for those who want to know what I'm listening to. If you don't then oh well...

Letting Go... See I already posted something about this. But now well the only way I'm going to get off this emotional roller coaster is if I let go. It hurts cause when you really love somebody you don't want to let them go. But in this instance, I really don't have a choice. I can't be where I'm not wanted. And since I've been told on more then one occasion to leave the situation alone, I guess that's the way it's got to be. I don't even want to see him anymore. I'm so angry I can just scream at the top of lungs. Somebody told me that Sheppard Pratt has these rooms where you can just scream and nobody will think anything of it. Right about now one of those rooms with the padded walls seems so relaxing. And there is no ha ha and hee hee about it. I'm so vexed. Cause I know I deserve better then this.

I don't deserve to be treated like shit. And since I keep allowing it to happen, then it's really all my fault. Now I'm to the point of where I really just don't want to do anything. I just want peace of mind. I don't know what that is right now. I wonder if my doctor would send me to Sheppard Pratt??? I could sure use the vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet