Thursday, September 21, 2006

Why is it that when I really need to post something blogger goes down? So here we are again with what appears to be 2 posts in one day. Just know it isn't and that I really need to get this off my chest. So forgive me if it seems hypocritical.

Fuck it...

I can only push but so far and I can only give but so much. And since you don't want me, I have no choice but to say fuck it. I wish you all the happiness in the world, but you have pushed me to the point of no return. So I'm out. Heart, mind and soul, I'm out. I can't cry no more. There is no more to talk about or discuss. I'm not going to stop being your friend, but I have a lot to reconsider because obviously you don't know how to be a friend. I do feel hurt and betrayed because I gave you everything I had and then some. I opened my heart and my home to you and what do I get in return? A big fuck you. Yes you are important to me, I'm not going to lie to save face. But in the end, it's only me and since this shit is hurting me, I have no choice but to do me. So if you wanna leave, leave. And why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? I have a feeling that you're leaving anyway, so it is what it is. I do have one question. And it is a bit rhetorical. Why do people treat you like shit and then get hurt when you walk away? Then when they realize you are gone, they get upset. What did you expect? But you never miss your water until your well runs dry. Such is life. And just because I said I will always be your friend doesn't mean that I have to deal with this bullshit. I'm out. And I hope you have a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet