Monday, December 02, 2002

Take a minute to get to know me...

Wait a second, relax, take a moment to breathe.
You need to get to know me.
Don't go through life with blinders on. There's more to any woman then just sex.
Take a second to get to know me.
You may meet a new friend, you may meet the love of your life, or you may meet a new business associate.
Have a conversation. Watch a movie with me. Find out my likes and dislikes.
Get to know me.
If you don't like what you find, then you didn't lose anything.
But at least give yourself the chance to meet a wonderful and caring woman.
A woman who takes the word friendship very seriously.
Lovers come and go, but friends last forever.
If you get to know me, you won't regret it.
But if you only want me for my body, then you are selling yourself short.
Every woman has a body.
Not every woman has inner beauty, intelligence, talent and creativity.
Not every woman is me.
I'm truly one of a kind.
Take the time to get to know me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet