Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I read quite a few articles on the "World's Smallest Baby", and yes she was very small. Her mother developed Preclampsia and doctors were forced to perform an emergency caesaran section. Now the baby along with her twin sister are doing fine. Wow, what a blessing. Modern medicine is amazing. Simply because if it wasn't for modern medicine, my son probably wouldn't have been here either. Having a child is serious business, so all those mommys out there, take a moment to count your blessings. When I was pregnant with my son, I prayed to GOD every night that he would be healthy. And I was scared of all the things that could go wrong. Today, my son is very healthy, he's a picky eater, but that's another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet