Thursday, April 14, 2005

A good friend reminded me of just how impatient I am. You have to be patient with men. Me, well I'm an impatient individual. With everybody and anybody. And most of the time I'm impatient with men, relationships, friendships, etc...I'm always quick to end a situation before it starts. It might have something to do with avoiding a broken heart. In retrospect I think how many relationships have I ruined with my impatience. I wonder how many people have I driven away with a constant need to feel in control of a situation. You can't control people. They are going to do what they want to do. And no matter how hard you may want something to work, if it's not meant to be, it won't be. As an adult, it's hard to accept the whole premise of fate. It's not logical. We tend to not recognize things that aren't logical. No explanation for love, fate, destiny, faith, religion. It's just one of those things. One of those things that cannot be explained and cannot be forced. It's something you have to feel and believe in. It's an individual thing. I wonder if my impatience stems from a lack of faith. Maybe I need to believe that everything is going to be alright. And God has a reason for everything. Maybe I need to be myself, and stop worrying about things that I cannot control. Maybe I should let God do his job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet