Friday, April 01, 2005

You are BORING! Everything about you is boring... Your conversation, your company, your presence, your sex... Boring, Boring, Boring! But for some strange reason, I find comfort in the boredom. And I'm so very attracted to you. There's something calming about you. And the relaxation that I feel when I'm around you is so intimate. Maybe you remind me of my father. Stern, calm, and well to be honest, boring. To be frank, I'm not an exciting person. My life is pretty routine. Work, work, work, take care of my son, and work. I enjoy my time with you because it's not work. I like to sit around and do nothing with you. I like to watch TV or lay around with you. I look forward to being with you just so I can lay my head on your chest and have you play in my hair. I love to hear you talk about your day and your dreams. I love to hear you fall asleep, you sound so peaceful. When we spend time together, it feels endless. And when I don't talk to you I feel like something is missing from my day. I guess I got use to you. And I look forward to being bored.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days ago you wrote that you wouldn't go down this road again with him. Change of heart?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days ago you wrote that you wouldn't go down this road again with him. Change of heart?

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few days ago you wrote that you wouldn't go down this road again with him. Change of heart?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

No, no change of heart. I'm not speaking of the same person.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet