Monday, April 04, 2005

Sometimes we as human beings think that we are so important. All of our problems are superior to anyone else's. Yeah I know your home got foreclosed on and your car got repossesed, but damnit, I lost my job. That's just an example of how we feel sometimes. We think that we got it real bad. But you know what, if you take a look at the next person's problems, your problems really aren't that bad. Put your life into perspective. Your mother and grandmother use to call it "Counting your blessings." If you count your blessings, you will see that you have far more then most people. You might not have the biggest house, but you have a place to call home. You might not have the best car, but you're not catching the bus. You might not have a man, but you are healthy and have male friends that could become that man. And while some may appear to have everything, the grass is always greener on the other side. I knew a girl from school. She was a very pretty girl. Always had the best men, drove the best cars, wore the best clothes. When she got married, her husband was a professional athlete. She had it all, a mansion, cars and a millionaire for a husband. Yeah I was jealous. Right after I gave birth to my son, I found out that after being 8 months pregnant, she lost her son. She had a miscarriage and he was still- born. All the money in the world couldn't bring back that son. That mansion and all those cars couldn't mend that broken heart. And no the Good Lord didn't bless me with all those material riches, but he did bless me with a healthy and happy son. And I don't know about your opinion, but I know my blessing was indeed the better one. Count your blessings...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i that think you should write more often.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
old car removal brisbane
cash for cars gympie

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for cars toowoomba

8:09 PM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cars for cash gold coast
car buyer caboolture

9:25 PM  
Blogger Car Removal NSW said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information. We provide a free cash quote over the phone and online. To get an unwanted scrap car buyer wollongong , you can call us at the number below or fill out our online quote form that is located at the top right of this page

9:08 AM  
Blogger North Coast Wreckers said...

Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. truck wreckers townsville

8:38 PM  
Blogger Fast Car Removals said...

Such a great information for blogger I am a professional blogger thanks. Best Cash for Junk Cars means cash up to $9999 and free fast pickup. We take any car whether it’s used, scrap, junk, old, salvage, written-off or accidental. Our drivers are prompt and pick up a car at the scheduled time. Hassle free service and quick paperwork. We need your driver’s license to make a selling receipt and cash will be paid on arrival. We bought 39% of total cars from Ipswich last year and the number is increasing.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet