Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Game...

See, I'm not a little girl anymore. I can recognize the game. It's written all of your face. I'm not in high school anymore. Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Radar has already went up. See, I'll keep you at arm's length. I don't allow folks to get too close. Especially those I know who are running game. See fellas, honesty is the key. But game runners like a challenge. When a woman rejects them, they keep coming. And the woman keeps resisting. It's a game. And I'm not especially fond of them. Hint guys, you will never get the cookies if you keep running game. Only way you will is if the person you running game on believes your game. I'll be thirty in 2 weeks, what, you think I never heard game? Cmon now. Ever saw Boomerang? Game runners always get caught in the end. Because they always run into their match. And by the time the guy realizes they got dogged, they feel real dumb. It's a waiting game. So for all the spiders out there trying to catch a butterfly, I'm about to hurt your feelings. It's more to this butterfly then meets the eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet