Friday, April 29, 2005

A friend of mine bought a new car yesterday. No it wasn't brand new, but it was new for him. I was really happy for him because I knew all the trouble he was facing with his old car. He really deserved that new car. It made my day yesterday knowing that his days would be easier now. It's funny because he and I stopped speaking for a while. Nothing intentional, we just kind of lost touch. And yesterday he called me out the blue and let me know that he had finally bought a new car. I couldn't have been happier. Unless you do me grimy, I'm always going to be your friend. I have no reason not to be. I'm a good person and I believe in honesty and being a true friend. I can only hope and pray that others feel the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet