Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Making it Work...
I've been making clothes for quite a while now. And I've been having fashion shows for nearly the same amount of time. And one thing that I've learned from all those shows and all those clothes, is that sometimes you gotta make it work. Things aren't always going to go the way they are supposed to, but the biggest mistakes often turn into the most beautiful creations. You just gotta make it work. Sometimes the fabric doesn't quite match, or you can't get the buttons you need, or your client can't afford the best fabric for the job. But sometimes, you gotta make it work. That's the whole point of being a designer. Making something out of nothing. I use to enjoy that about fashion, and now it seems that's what I'm doing with my life. Making something out of nothing, and always trying to make it work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet