Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm feeling ugly today. Don't know why. Something is bothering me and I can't really put my finger on it. I'm just sad. I guess it's just one of those days. Or maybe it's just been one of those weeks. Reality is annoying me. I try to be a good person. Some days I don't know if I'm trying hard enough. Some days I think I'm trying too much.

And some times I feel like if all we have is all these years, then we really don't have anything at all. There's really nothing there. Just a facade of a relationship, or a friendship. And some times when you want something so bad, you don't want to realize that you're never going to get it. It's been a long 5 years. 5 whole years of disappointment, 5 whole years of loneliness, 5 whole years of having no one to depend on or rely on. There's no sense of complaining because the last 5 years are what's ahead of me too. Minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, month after month, year after year. It's the same thing... Me myself and I...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

i know. i also get those days that feel like theres nothing to live for and that the universe is actively conspiring against you.

i feel sad because of how sad you seem.

but the sun will come up tomorrow.

hang in there.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet