Friday, May 06, 2005

At this point in time, I don't know what to write about. But here goes. Sunday is Mother's Day! So to all the moms out there, I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! I never really got anything for Mother's day from my son's father. Not even a card. I guess I'm not a mother to him. Who knows. So for me, mother's day is really just another day. This year my sister is taking me and my mom out to an early dinner. I think that's going to be great. My sister lives in PA, so it's always nice when she comes to town. I see her all the time, but it never seems like I see her enough. My relationship with my family is a little strained. Don't know why, but I haven't really spoke to some of them in years. I guess we all just went our separate ways. I didn't think family was supposed to do that. But who knows. Everybody's family is different. I know a lot of people with kids. I'm 32 so almost everyone my age has children. Everybody keeps asking me when I'm going to have another. I really don't know. I wanted to have another child by the time I was 35, and since I'm no where near being married, or in a relationship, for that matter, then I don't see me having another child. I wanted a little girl. Just so I could do her hair and make her clothes... Heehee! Nah, but seriously, a little girl would be nice. But reality always seems to set in. I'm a single mother of one, I'm not trying to be a single mother of two. Namean? I'm not knocking anyone who is, I just can't do it.

I do get frustrated, because this is not what my life was supposed to be. I didn't want to be a single mother at the age of 32. I always wanted to be married and have a family by now. And yes, you never know what may happen, but I can't help but to think that I'm going to be single forever. I don't know why I get that feeling. But maybe it's because love just doesn't work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet