Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Everyone is talking about Michael Jackson and whether or not he's going to jail..To be honest, I really don't care. Yeah he's a pop icon, but he's weird. And show business is one business where you cannot be weird. Especially around someone's children. Do I think he's a pedophile? Ummm most likely. But if he isn't, he truly put himself in that predicament. Okay, so he likes the presence of young people, okay, you got plenty of relatives that have sons, why you never had them around you? What was your fascination with other peoples kids? Ummm, don't know about you people, but I would never have my son around Michael Jackson or any other famous celebrity alone. Infact, I would never have my son around any strange man alone. He only would spend time with his grandfather or his uncles. I'm very protective of my son. So no, there will be no boy scouting ventures or sleep-overs at friend's house. He can spend time with his cousins. What I really fail to realize is why would you even let you son go over someone's house that has been accused of child molestation already? That's just insane to me. And it's not my place to judge anyone, but that doesn't mean my son can be around you. Cmon now. I really think those parents took advantage of the fact that Michael is weird and a suspected pedophile. They purposely sent their kids over there so they can get some money. But let's just think about it, what if he is a pedophile, and what if he did molest those kids? Then that means people set their own children up to be molested just so they can get some dough. What kind of sick shit is that? I'm sorry, but no one has enough money to buy my child or his happiness? I would rather us be broke and he remain innocent, then rich and he be forever tainted. People but prices on their children. They worst then crack mothers. People have no shame nowadays and that almighty dollar got you selling your own kids for a buck.

I love my son more then life itself. And I would give my own life so that he could live. Yeah I get mad when people don't realize that children are an extension of you. But not only that, they are more important then you. They didn't ask to be here. You made them. And yeah we all get frustrated as parents, but my son is my world. He's all I have right now. He's the only one that loves me unconditionally. I can be fat, ugly, one eye, deaf, dumb, it doesn't matter. He will never judge me because he knows that I would do whatever I had to do to take care of him. Too bad a lot of children don't know that about their parents. People don't look to the future. I know my son will take care of me. He does already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet