Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I have twin bottles of Tylenol. One stays in my desk at work, the other in my purse. Yes I keep a headache. And while I've never tried to be a doctor and diagnose the problem, I can't but help to think it's related to my diet. Or it may have to do with the fact that I probably need glasses. Staring at a computer all day is bad enough, but then when I get home I'm sitting at a sewing machine all night. Hell on my eyes. My sister had the same problem with her eyes. Funny thing is she went to the eye doctor and he said she needed bifocals. Man she was hot, she even told the doctor he was full of it. But then when her glasses came in and she put them on, she was surprised that she could see more clearly. You never know just how bad your vision is until you wear glasses. My mom has bad eyes. Can't see a thing without her glasses. And my dad's vision is funny in one eye. He has a problem with depth perception. So I'm grateful to get to 32 years without a pair of glasses. But I might have to breakdown and get a pair for work or reading.

Sign of old age I guess...Yeah I'm in denial. I pretend I don't see the gray hairs, and I pretend that regular radio stations don't bother me. Truth is, can't stand them. I don't want to get old. The world is ran by the youth. Already I'm 32 and I feel like I'm 62. What's going to happen when I'm 62? Am I already going to be in the grave? Jeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet