Friday, December 06, 2002

Snow...

I hate snow. Infact, I hate cold weather. I hate looking at snow, walking in snow and driving in snow. Thank GOD I don't live in a really cold state. Maryland is pretty mild in regards to winter weather. Ever since I was a child, I hated snow. I never had a fascination with it. It was cold and I was always pretty miserable after playing in it. For those of you that live in those really warm states, you should at least see snow once in your lifetime. But to be honest, you're not missing much. It can be somewhat overrated. And while I didn't mind the day off, I didn't get paid for it. Which really pissed me off. My son's daycare was closed so it was just he and I. The day was pretty boring. They had a really non-interesting case on Court TV. And well, I haven't kept up with the stories, so I'm out of the loop. It was just another day of Elmo and Bob the Builder. How fun. Having children is definately an adventure. I didn't take my son out in the snow yesterday. I didn't want my son to get sick. It was awfully cold and he's getting over a cold now. I know bad mommy lady. But he'll have plenty of snow days in the future. He will always have time for playing in the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

High Speed Internet
High Speed Internet